Author Topic: DutchArcade finally updated to new version after more then 4 years !!!!  (Read 3329 times)

Offline RandomTox

• Administrator
    • DutchArcade
Hello everybody,

Just to inform those who still want to fly IL-2....
SaltyDogg and I decided to upgrade the server to the latest version of IL-2 available. SaltyDogg has been searching around and asking
some people and has been fixing things to make it all work together. From today the server is running on version
4.13.2 + UP3.0RC4 + Patch Pack107 and also with FBDJ.
This is still in a test phase, but only to check for errors. The stats page is not updating. This will change after the test phase has been successful.
This version has some new planes and maps etc. I will be making new maps with RRR, AI planes and moving targets soon. The old
maps are still running and most of them will stay running.
We hope that we also can help other server owners to upgrade to this version, so that maybe there will be more pilots on line.
For those who want to upgrade, we will have a manual on the website soon. But for any quick help, e-mail me or SaltyDogg.

Greetings to all, hope to see you again one day,

RandomTox and SaltyDogg

Offline Alibongo

• I'm a Lazy Cool Cat
Signing back in for duty, but now need to patch and configure new version. See you in the sky's over the battle field.

Offline RandomTox

• Administrator
    • DutchArcade
Hi Alibongo,

Good to see you are back  :). Saw you had some problems with upgrading to the newer version.
I am happy to say that we have it all working as it should. So far we haven't ran into any big problems.
As we speak, SaltyDogg is updating the guide on "how to" upgrade to 4.13.2 + UP 3.0RC4.
We also figured out how to make this all work with FBDJ. So....It is working as before. We have AI and RRR
with stats page, working on the server. I will be updating the maps and add a new map or more.
The stats page is still off line, until we fixed all small errors in the log file. But that will be very soon.

Greetings,

RandomTox

Offline SaltyDogg

• Administrator
    • DutchArcade.com
Hello pilots!,

The most awesome guide how to update to IL-2 Sturmovik 4.13.2 UP3.0RC4 Patch Pack 107, is finally done...  8)

http://dutcharcade.com/forum/index.php?topic=42.0
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:05:55 am by SaltyDogg »

Offline RandomTox

• Administrator
    • DutchArcade
Good work Doggy !!!!
Way better then those guys from SAS. They didn't help us at all  :-\